Sunday, October 24, 2010

*crickets* and do-overs

I didn't think my last post through as much as I should. I have many excuses, none of which are all that worthy. Anyhow, I have decided to put the hunger challenge on hold for the time being. Sorry for the lack of follow-through right now.

I am, however, jumping back on the bandwagon of my journey towards a healthier lifestyle; a week before Halloween where chocolate and candy will be plentiful.

The fridge and freezer were cleaned out today; tonight I went to the store to stock up on some good food. What I want to focus on right now is planning and making my meals instead of eating out. I'm working out a menu plan that I can live with. Let's face it, if my menu planned called for lima beans and carrots every other meal I simply wouldn't stick to it. What's the point in that?

This week I plan to swing by my old gym to see if I want to re-join. If I don't have somewhere to go where I feel comfortable enough to work out, I simply will avoid it and end up wasting money. Case in point: my exercise bike sitting in my basement; I've maybe used that thing a dozen times. I'm learning that I've got to be honest with myself if I'm to get any traction.

Here's to do-overs!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home