Wednesday, February 09, 2011

I'll see your three months and raise you three.

I have a habit of neglecting my blogs. It's a habit I'd like to break. If only work and responsibilities and real life didn't get in the way, I could post more often.

In one of my previous posts I mentioned going back to the gym. That's one of the "real life" things I'm referring to. Up until the last two or three weeks I was really consistent going three times a week (510am comes mighty early). Dare I say that I actually enjoy going to the gym, especially in the mornings? There are hardly any other people there at 530am, I can get my workout knocked out and done for the day, and I feel super energized and alert all day instead of sluggish. Remind me of this when my alarm starts annoying me when it's still dark outside, ok?

Lately I've been getting some inspiration from this guy. You should check out his youtube vid; it's pretty rad. I can say "rad" if I want to; I'm a child of the 80s.

I promise (what's that thing you do behind your back when you're not really telling the truth?) that I'll be back shortly with a whole new post.

Check out the post I put up on my other blog. Items #4, 7 & 20 will make cameo appearances on this one when it happens.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home