Saturday, February 12, 2011

If I went to a fortune teller...

...she would tell me that the next two to three years of my life will be life altering, if I keep taking the next step and then the next step.

It's like I can get glimpses of what my life is to be about; which is why I've done some altering to this blog, specifically the title.

Even though the title comes from a strange and twisted little song from Florence + the Machine, this one line to me represents what has taken place in my walk with God in that he has given me a glimpse of what my life is supposed to be about. You can read more about it over on my other blog, if you're interested.

I've come to the realization that to grow fully into what he has planned for me I need to be in better health (mentally, physically and spiritually).

This year is the year that I tackle this with intensity.

Join me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home