Monday, August 22, 2011

the hardest part

Getting to the gym is the most difficult part; once I'm there it's not that bad, actually I kind of like it.

After far too long of skipping the gym with empty promises that I'll make it the next time or the next week I finally found my way pushing open the doors to get back in the groove. Something I heard at Crossroads over the weekend has been rocking my world. "Start from here." That's exactly what I did. No more kicking myself for having ditched the gym and my workouts for so long.

It felt good.

I did even more than I set out to do and made an appointment for Wednesday morning to stay on track.

Here are the stats (they include cool down times):
treadmill-36 min 1.66 miles
bike-13 min 2 miles
weights 2 sets of my routine

5am will come mighty early on Wednesday morning, but it will be worth it.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home